Thursday, April 23, 2015

Introvert

Blogging isn't necessarily easy.

I find it easy to write everyday on a website called "750words" which I love, due to the fact that it is private.  It's the public factor that makes it so difficult to stay consistent from day to day.  

I once heard someone say that introverts are bored with everyday talk because they are more intimate people in nature and love to discuss the deeper things.  I have discover in the last year that I am more of an introvert. Many would argue that point, namely my family.  They would argue, "but Meredith, you're outgoing and loud and love to be seen etc etc...."  Upon learning more about what introverts are truly like, I identified more and more.  For instance, if you ask yourself the question, "where are you refreshed, or rejuvenated most? Is it when you are with people or by yourself?"  

I know people who gain more energy being around others and walk away "full".  However I walk away "full" after having been by myself.  Could we call this a true introvert trait?  Or is it a trait on a whole other realm besides introversion and extroversion? 

I am so curious about way too many things, or can there be too many?  It's a time thing, curiosity begs the question why? Which begs the question well...let's find out why?

I talked with a friend recently who started a recipie, kind of domestic blog and she was struggling with entries on her blog in conjunction with it being public.  I stated to her, just be you and don't worry about filter, people will love you for who you are.

What a ridiculous piece of advice, when I cannot even come to terms with that very issue myself.  I am a brave person, so I think and I would like to attempt to speak, write, post, blog without a filter, editing, etc.  So with that being said, this has been my first step.

Thanks for reading,

Meredith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment